Monday, June 30, 2014

Tea for Two


 

High Tea for two





                                  

There are few things that make you feel more regal than high tea.  Honestly I'm not much of a tea drinker myself, but I do enjoy the occasional trip to the Neverland Tea Salon.  This quaint little tea shop in Kitsilano has the perfect amount of shabby chic decor without looking the tiniest bit tacky.  Their tea list has something to satisfy everyone's tastes, even picky tea drinkers like me!  (Of course if tea really isn't your thing, they have coffees and other beverages as well.)  I recommend the piña colada tea, a neat twist on the original drink.  Along with the fixed price high tea, they also have an à la carte menu with many options, perfect for lunch, brunch, or even a light dinner.  A trip to the Neverland Tea Salon is the perfect way to spend your afternoon. 

Until next time,
Gabriella






No comments:

Post a Comment