Monday, June 23, 2014

COVETED COLLECTIONS: Ancient Greek Sandals


Founded in 2010 by grecian-raised Christina Martini and Nikolas Minoglou, Ancient Greek Sandals are handmade in Greece by skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques that have existed for centuries. (Hence the name Ancient Greek Sandals.)  You can purchase their sandals directly from their website, as well as Saks, Nemain Marcus, net-a-porter, etc., etc.  I haven't gotten my hands on a pair yet, but my favourite styles are the Clio (Check out the super stylish greek eye print!) the Athena, the Drama Platform, and the Ikaria. (Pictured above in the color "all white.")  The neatest part?  When you order directly from the AGS website, you have the option to monogram your sandals! So excited to get a pair to wear this summer!  Comment and let me know which sandals out of the above I should get, and which are your favourites!

Until next time,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment